Standard Clamp Style Screen Gaskets Bonded or Removable
Made of FDA compliant Buna, or FDA and USP compliant EPDM, Viton™ or Silicone, and bonded to 316L stainless steel. Every pump, spray ball or piece of equipment that is crucial should have a screen gasket in front of it to keep foreign particles out. Both woven screen and perforated plate gaskets are available.
- Standard #10 Wire Mesh
- Type 316 stainless steel; .025 dia. wire; width of opening .075 inch between wires
- O/A 56.8%
- 100 openings per square inch. Other screen mesh sizes are available, see chart for details.
- Call for size, material, and mesh availability.
SQUARE MESH WIRE CLOTH INFORMATION
PERFORATED METAL INFORMATION
Standard #33 Perforated Disc: Type 316 stainless steel; .033” dia. straight line centers; 324 holes per square inch; 28% O/A. Other size perforated discs are available, see chart at the right.
|Hole Diameter||Open Area||Micron Equivalent|
Sock Screen Gaskets
Designed for high volume processing.
- For intake and bulk tank applications
- Speeds unloading
- Reduces cost
- 3” sock screen is ideal for tank truck to dairy plant intake dock procedures.
- 1 1/2” and 2” sock screen is ideal for bulk tank to tank truck procedures.
- Crafted from FDA compliant Buna-Nor FDA and USP Compliant EPDM, Viton™ and Silicone compounds bonded to durable 316L Stainless Steel #16 mesh.
- Our design assures a snug fit.
- Material meets all FDA requirements.
- Greater residual containment gives you maximum quality control.
- Fully reusable — an average of 250 to 300 procedures.
- Durable — eliminates leaks and breakage in your lines.
- Over 300% more stainless steel area than conventional screening gaskets.
- Proven successful during two-year on-site testing.
- Reduces unloading time 25% when compared with standard sani-guides.
- Decreases pump wear and energy consumption.
- Economical and easy to use. Environmentally compatible.
- Dramatically increases unloading pressures for smoother operation.
- Type 316L S.S., .020 diameter wire; .043” width of opening between wires; O/A 46.2%; 256 openings per square inch.
- Available in Camlock, Bevel Seat & Clamp Styles
- Most styles available in 11/2”, 2”, 21/2”, 3”, & 4”
- Standard #16 wire mesh
- 3” Sock Screen ideal for Tank Truck to Dairy Plant Intake Dock procedures. Available for immediate delivery.
- 11/2” and 2” Sock Screen ideal for Bulk Tank to Tank Truck procedures.